Patapaa hospitalized
Patapaa hospitalized

Ghanaian hiplife artiste Patapaa has finally opened up on reports after he collapsed on stage a few minutes to a show in Tarkwa.

According to the “One Corner” hitmaker in an interview with Sammy Flex, he nearly passed away because he was poisoned by a friend after he requested an energy drink.

After taking the drink, he started hearing strange sounds in his stomach and shortly after, he started vomiting and having frequent stools.

READ ALSO: Shatta Wale is not a Grammy Nominee – Blogger clarifies

“I was poisoned when I went for a show at Tarkwa where I asked for an energy drink. My vomit was as dark as a polythene bag and my stool was black and filled with blood”, Patapaa revealed.

A couple of weeks ago, news emerged Patapaa has been hospitalised at St. Martins de Porres hospital after being in a critical condition just some minutes before Kundum Show at Atuabo.

Watch the full interview below;

 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here