Kwesi Nyantakyi
Kwesi Nyantakyi

Former Ghana Football Association (GFA) President Kwesi Nyantakyi says he had no hand in the murder of Tiger Eye PI journalist, Ahmed Hussein Suale.

In a conversation with GhanaWeb, Mr. Nyantakyi who until now had been off the media space following his resignation from the GFA vehemently denied claims that he sent deaths threats to the deceased investigative journalist.

On Thursday, January 16, 2020, the anniversary of the demise of an investigative journalist, Ahmed Hussein-Suale, an international journalist by name Guillaume Perrier, published findings of a private investigation into the murder of Mr. Suale.

ALSO READ: Anas Aremeyaw Anas should be questioned over Ahmed Suale’s death – Kumawood actor

In a series of tweets, he stated that among other things his team of investigators have proof that Kwesi Nyantakyi, sent death threats to the murdered undercover journalist and although the death threat has been filed, it was not trailed by the police.

“We also met former head of Ghana FA Kwesi Nyantakyi, banned for life by FIFA after being filmed by the investigative journalist pocketing $65,000 in a fake sponsor deal signed in Dubaï. And we can reveal that he also sent death threats to Ahmed Suale in 2018.

“Be very careful! You can easily lose your life with that’ he said to Ahmed in a phone conversation. The recording of it is part of the criminal file but was not investigated by Ghana Police,” Guillaume tweeted

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here